Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Getting out.

I'm hoping today will be as good, if not better, than yesterday. I have some plans this evening. I love getting out of the apartment. It's been harder though since it is summer is most people are either working overtime or are on vacation. Where are the happy medium dwellers like me? Hmm. Maybe I'll try to get out sometime this weekend. Even if it just means sitting in a cafe or coffee shop somewhere Downtown. To be quite honest, I've been terrified of getting out and just hanging around by myself. I've never been the type of person that's afraid to be alone. I don't mind going to the movies, dinner, etc. without a gaggle of friends. Sometimes it's good to be out and alone. But lately I have been anxious about it. Not sure why. Anyway, I do hope to go on some type of adventure in the coming days. Staying in my apartment has left the land of merely being bland to the territory of sheer frustration. The longer I'm cooped up in here, the more problems I see with it. I want to miss being here, in my room. The type that you feel when you spend an entire week ripping and running around town and actually elect to have a lazy weekend in, just to get comfortable in your four walls again. I want that.

We'll see how it goes.

I just realized... Lately, I have been saying "getting out" of my apartment versus "going out..."

No comments:

Post a Comment