Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So there's this boy...


I mean, it's not like he's an Greek god or anything. He's just an average, seemingly down-to-earth guy. With a nice face. And beautiful blue eyes. And lovely curly brown hair. And his height... *Swoon.*

He came into my office today. He comes by often sometimes. Other times he doesn't. You would think with my sporadic schedule of seeing him, I would hop on every chance I got to ask him out. But I fail every time. I freeze up. I can hear my voice shake when I tell him anything.

I've been crushing on him for some months now. There's some days where I feel like he has a crush on me as well, but others he's harder to read. I guess I'm the same way too sometimes.

This is difficult for me because I have NEVER told a guy to his face that I liked him or wanted to go sometime. And that's not because the men are falling over themselves to take me out or anything. I've spent the vast majority of my "dating years" single. So, a change in routine has become all but a necessity. We'll see how this one goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment