Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Today

... I really hope that I see him. I'm not sure if I'll be able to ask him out or anything, but God I just want to see him. My affection for him has grown in that I don't want to only date him or have sex with him or be in a relationship with him. I want all of those things honestly, but more than any thing I just want to get to know him. I want to know what his favorite color is, his relationship with his parents... I want to know everything about him, but I want to learn them at a slow pace so I can be around him longer and longer still. He's different from any other crush I've had because with him I just want to talk to him more than anything. What's going on in that head of his at certain times of the day. He interests me, and I'm curious about him. I hope I get to see him today. I hope I get another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment