Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

New day.

Yesterday The whole weekend was pretty bad. But today is Monday. A new day, a new week, a new chance to embark on something positive. That's what I hope to accomplish today. It's been off to a fair start; I have no major complaints yet. So, we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping I get to interact with more people today. And, I think I'll make plans tomorrow to force myself out of my apartment for a little bit when I get off work.

Also, today I'm going to start using the gym at my complex instead of the other one I've been using. I have been skeptical in the past, but commuting to the gym makes going more of a chore than it already is. Last week, I didn't exercise at all, and I'm feeling it. So I'm hoping this change up will make working out less of a drag and will help me get out of this rut I've been in. Someone told me the first step to breaking a boring cycle is to do what you normally do, but differently. So that's what I'll do. I'm willing to switch up just about anything if it means me not feeling like I have been.

Time for me to press forward with my own life.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post :)
    really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good perspective. Pressing forward with your own life is about changing yourself. Not removing the the supporting actors in the hopeless hope that somehow a new cast will change the leading lady.

    You remind me so much of a girl I used to love. She was a little of every woman, from Eve on.

    ReplyDelete