Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New exercises!

So, in the spirit of trying new things, I've decided to embark on a couple of 30 Day Fitness challenges. These are tasks that anyone can find on the Internet, especially Tumblr, that really help you focus on a specific goal for your fitness. And since it's only 30 days, its realistic and easy to get to! (I don't know about you, but I like seeing the end to any workout plan.) The challenges I'm going to be doing are the 30 Day Squat challenge, the 30 Day Crunch challenge, and the 30 Day Plank challenge. As you can tell, I'm really trying to tone up my tummy and my tush. Haha. Today was my first day, and it went well. I'm pretty excited about this! Below I linked the challenges I found. There may be some different ones around the Web if you want something more or less strenuous.

30 Day Squat Challenge

30 Day Crunch Challenge

30 Day Plank Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment