Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

June.3.2013

I'm not sure what it is, but I feel great today!

It could very well be from all the energy I have (I'll credit it to pushing my exercising into turbo-drive). And what's great about it is, is that it's not that kind of synthetic energy you get from chugging Red Bulls. It's like an even balance of good feeling and drive. I haven't felt this type of energy in a while, so it is a welcomed surprise.

My money situation is also looking up. If I can manage to keep leaving my debit card at home, I'll be well off for my birthday, which is in a month in a half. I'm going to try to take on extra hours at work so that I can treat myself to a little shopping spree then.

I pray that good times stay ahead for me. I've been working harder on my goals and striving to do the things and be the person I know I can be (cliche, I know). No more letting opportunities pass by without an attempt. No more wasting time. I'm proud of myself thus far, and I plan to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment