Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life in a zoo...

Ahh...the alluring sound of waking up to the screech of monkeys and baboons is something to be envied. Life in a zoo is magical... Oh, wait... I almost forgot, I don't live in a zoo. Hmm, it's funny how much three girls can sound like a pack of monkeys who are defending their territory. Sometimes I wonder if it would be quieter there, in a zoo. At least the monkeys wouldn't be right outside my door. And I'm sure that even they would tire eventually.

Apparently, I'm suppose to just deal with this. Let it ride. Because if I go in there and say, "Hey, bitches, you woke me up for the third time this week with your howling," I would be in the wrong. Question: Why should I, hell, why should any of us be courteous to people who are not courteous to us? Okay, I'll admit that my approach may be a little harsh, (calling girls bitches doesn't usually fly well) but hey, being awoken violently from a peaceful slumber will make the most bubbly of you turn sour.

So, did you answer the question? I'm serious. What's with this whole PC thing that was have to be outstanding people all over the time? Admit it. You have thoughts about doing things to people that your mother would most certainly not approve. Welcome to The Norm. Here, people don't judge you on your negative thoughts because we all have them. You are completely free to bask in the ambience of your honest thoughts and feelings. Population is zero. Tourism is scarce.

I would love to hear people's honest thoughts about anyone in their life. Me; I personally would love it if the girls I live with all lost their voices for a week...

Sorry, I think I got caught up in that moment of blissful thought. I don't think that makes me a bad person. I think it makes me human, and it makes you human too to not love everything about everyone. And human is something we should all stride to be, not monkeys or baboons...

No comments:

Post a Comment